Sammynerva pretty much nailed the request on the first try, but was also super open and responsive to small tweaks before the business award. Really appreciate the simplicity and power of the logo created!
How Hieu Pham started their logo design journey
Dear all Designers,
5 Designers and some of their Logos have been in our short list are ccore, claurus, voxsix, sammynerva and zipcads, all are great. After discussion, we decide to choose the logo #807 of sammynerva as the winning design, sorry that we only have 01 Prize to hand.
Thanks again for all your great works.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a Computer Networks & Telecommunications, our working roles as follows:
- Product distributor: (1) Structured cabling system for building & data center, (2) Cabling testing/certifying instruments, (3) LAN devices, (4) Rack organizer system, (5) Network analyzers
- System integrator: (1) Cabling system design & installation, (2) Cabling field certification, (3) Technical training
- Manufacturer: (1) Rack, enclosure & cabinet, (2) Cable pathway (trunking, ladder...)
We want to change our old logo as it has been used for 10 years already. Please take a look at our current logo here: http://www.nsp.com.vn
1. The logo should constructed by 03 parts: Symbol + Wordmark + Tagline.
- Wordmark is “NSP” in appropriate font, but one of those three letters should be modified to be special
- Please use “networks” as Tagline, Tagline should be placed below the Wordmark
- Symbol should not be too complex, and be the abstract of “network”, “connect”
The logo should look hi-tech, modern & progressive (moving)
2. Major color: Red
3. The logo can be used in many ways: (1) Full (Wordmark + Symbol + Tagline), (2) only Symbol & Wordmark, and (3) stand-alone Wordmark
4. The logo should simple enough so that can be embroidered on shirt