Emi was very friendly, helpful and available all the time which was greatly appreciated considering time differences. He is a highly efficient designer who takes feedback on board and ensures you are happy with the end result.
How Warp Nine started their logo design journey
We are a newly started IT company that will focus on reselling very fast enterprise hardware for servers.
We also offer IT-support for companies where we value our customers and give it our best!
We need a fresh logo design with a professional look for a new IT company for business card and stationery.
We will use this rating system:
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements we like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Medium to large businesses with some form of IT need.
Details on the front side of the business card:
First name and lastname
zip code, city
Details on the back side of the business card:
Enterprise Solid State Drives
Top of the line IT-support for companies
* We want a clear easy to understand and read logo. We dont want people squinting to try and decipher what the logo says.
* We want a modern clean image. We want to look fresh and up to date.
* The business cards will be printed on both sides. Lithographic 4 colour printing.
Dimensions 87mm x 49mm with a 3mm bleed around so thats 90mm x 52mm with bleed (only landscape designs will be accepted)
* The winning designs will need to be supplied to us in adobe illustrator
CS3 or Adobe Photoshop CS3 layered.
* We will need a separate logo file ( in the format outlined above ) and a separate business card file and for stationery ( in the format outlined above ).
* Web 2.0 designs and or glassy effect designs are fine.
* Must look professional.
* Must be original.
* Nothing Star Trek or scifi related
* No retro or old designs
* Design should not look flat
* No rip-offs. The design must be original