• Do create a symbol that will incorporate a graphic that portrays 'Commodities' and 'Brokers' and 'Networking' activity.
• Do show the logos only on a clean white background.
• Do check to see if your design works at a small size also without losing detail.
• Do use Sans Serif typefaces only
• Do make sure that the emphasis on 'Commodity' and 'Broker' are the same. 'Network' can be differentiated via, colour, weight, typeface or size.
• Do insert the tag line below the logo. Logo's without tag lines maybe automatically eliminated.
• Do not use Globe type references. This is overly done in logos in general.
• Do not use graphs or charts with arrow pointing up as this symbol is for stock and shares trading and NOT physical commodity trading of rice, sugar, oil, metals, aggro products which is what we deal with.
• Do not present logos in coloured backgrounds. They may be automatically eliminated.
Here are the some of commodities that my site deals with; rice, wheat, scrap metal, copper cathodes, gold, diamonds, bonds, spices, pulses, sugar, coffee, oils (fuels and edible). These are just some of the main commodities being traded. Feel free to incorporate their graphic equivalents in the design.
PLEASE NOTE: Emphasising just one commodity graphic may look like we are specialists in that particular commodity which is definitely NOT the case so a combination of commodity graphics will work better.
Visual references to define the style and clever logos I am looking for;