Creative brief to prepare agency to create a compelling and informative website.
Overview: (Project information, goals, measurable objectives)
Agency will develop a website that will attract an audience including: candidates, clients, potential candidates, potential clients and “industry influential” (press, conference organizers etc).
Goal is to share 1) company profile/description of service offering 2) key differentiators 3) client testimonials 4) biographies of key staff/total number of years’ experience 5) process 6) practice areas 7) global affiliations w Hill Group and Fortune Hill/locations/link to Fortune Hill 8) case studies 9) partial list of completed searches/success rate 10) contact info 11) privacy statement 12) legal notice 13) website map and 14) geographic reach This is the first iteration.
Website’s second iteration might include: 1) recent thought leadership articles 2) blog 3) upcoming speaking appearances 4) press 5) company values/history 6) candidate testimonials 7) links to Linked in, Twitter and Facebook Cog Hill/Fortune Hill profiles.
Deliverables Needed: copy, logo for both Cog Hill, Fortune Hill and The Hill Group
Tone and Image: The tone should be…approachable, informative, professional. But not too stuffy! This will be read by “buttoned-up” financial executives, the C Suite…and also trendy cool “Mad Men” from the ad industry. It shouldn’t feel elitist…but should feel smart, strategic and slightly intellectual.
Who Are We?
* A New York-based executive search and consulting firm that is:
Multi-national: We have battle-tested, trusted representation and partnerships in most major global hubs, specifically; North America, The United Kingdom, Europe, Asia/Pacific and India.
Multi-industry : We have a robust track record in delivering exceptional leadership talent to brilliant client companies in the following industries : Consumer Financial Services; Insurance; Consumer Packaged Goods; Retail; Advertising & Marketing Services; Communications, Media & Public Relations and Professional Services.
Multi-functional : We execute search in the following functional areas; Operations; Marketing, Sales, Finance, Technology; Human Resources; Commercial; General Management; Non Executive/Board Representation.
And we are personally multi-national, having worked for Global organizations and on international searches. In addition, our mix of career experience in search consultancies and “client side” corporate experience allows us to consistently understand and deliver on client needs. We have “been there and done that.”
What Do We Do?
* 100%, exclusive retained search for senior management-C-level assignments and the next level down at $100k and above.
* Human Resources-oriented consulting in areas such as: Organizational Design; Organizational Vision, Values and Goal-Setting; C-level coaching/counseling/facilitation.
* Speaking at events, symposiums, seminars, Corporate training & development
Who Are Our Clients?
Fortune 500 conglomerates,(AIG); Major, international category leaders,(Homeserve, Cooper Gay Swett Crawford); Private/family-owned legendary brands,(Baxters); Category "giant killers",(Fahrenheit-212); The "next big thing" (Buyology, Zadspace)
Who Are Cog Hill Global People ?
All grown-ups; vastly experienced; naturally curious, creative and tenacious; hugely wired-in; singularly dedicated to the cause; fiercely client-loyal; engaging and pleasant to be around.
Honestly, Are We Different?
* Superb international credentials-Real, current global experience, reach and networks. Superior, local market "boots on the ground", and local intelligence without engaging a complex, unyielding "global" search group.
* "Borderless" Search. Never "handed off or contracted out” Same Client Relationship Manager-each time, every time.
* Partner-level Execution: Senior people do the work. Period.
* A search consulting process to provide information that has only one, all-consuming goal: To fill the brief with an extraordinary person who will build our client’s business.Simple communications/information. Factual, additive, customized, proudly uncomplicated.
What Is Our Mantra?
* "When our Clients have an executive search need, each time, every time, they will automatically, positively and enthusiastically think of us-First and Last...because they enjoy working with us and we achieve results. As we are their ambassadors, they will be ours, with fierce loyalty being forged on both sides.
"We Greet Our Clients With A Hug, Not A Handshake…"