Need a fresh, creative, Web 2.0 logo for our startup website
We are looking for a 2-3 color logo (blue,orange?) with an optional accompanying symbol. Gradients are okay, depending on how its used. I'll provide feedback.
Logo must contain CodingDimes.com. The '.com' can be subordinate.
I'd like the design to include a graphic element which can beused as a favicon.
CodingDimes.com is a consulting startup specializing in application development and training. The 'Dimes' come from a basketball term meaning 'assist'. Although I could talk basketball (preferably college basketball) all day and night, the logo has nothing to do with basketball or money.
Be creative but keep it simple!
Update: One concept that I think is worth mentioning is related to 'Dimes' (see urban definition above) in the brand name. Its slang for the word 'Assist', meaning to help someone get something done. A logo that represents something of this nature would be nice. However, its not mandatory.
- 2-3 color maximum. I prefer to have a shade of blue in the design.
- prefer horizontal design with logo to the left.
- prefer to have .com under the 'es' in CodingDimes
- logo on a white background in AI vector format
- logo on a black background in AI vector format
- shadows, gradients, reflections, etc.
- anything cartoon-ish