That's our old logo (File attached)- you can visit our website for more info- http://www.BeCoachable.com We like sky blue and white clouds and a possible mascot idea thrown in would be nice.
We are business coaches- we help our clients have epiphanies about themselves and their businesses. We are action- oriented. We improve things and their businesses, etc.
• Goals and Objectives
• What is your organization looking to achieve with strategic design? (i.e. increased visibility? More sales? Build customer loyalty? General image upgrade? Other?) Please be specific and try to stick with one major goal with 1-2 secondary goals.*
We want to achieve communication to a broader audience with a fresher, more up-to-date logo.
• Target Audience
• Does your target audience already know about your product or service? If so, how do they feel about it? How would you like to change that perception (if at all)?
Not as many in our target audience know about it as we would like. Coaches are for successful people who want to be MORE successful. Every single Olympic athlete has a coach. About 99% of all successful business people have a coach. We want to get that point across.
• What motivates them to use your product or service?
Usually a reactive response to a problematic situation with a person.
• What is the single most effective message we can tell them?
That coaching is for the successful who want to be MORE successful.
• How are these people being influenced already/What are their other cultural influences?
Influenced by Wall Street Journal, business trade journals, internet information.
• What do you want people to say about your brand?*
That it is fresh, relevant and really helpful, adds a lot of value.
• Who do you consider your peers and competitors? How do they present themselves? Give us their URLs if you have them.
Our competitors are mostly small, boutique coaching firms, but Vistage International is a larger provider and referrer of executive coaching. Their website is one of the best:
Vistage has some good info we could probably use.
• What are the key benefits/advantages to going with you instead of your competitors?
SUCCESS- a ladder to success or to the clouds....
Modern, up-to-date, clean, technology-savvy, brings an epiphany about coaching and the usefulness of it to the user (enlightening!, light bulb moment)
• Here are the websites and styles we like:
Professional look/business style : http://www.vistage.com
Logo and color scheme, user-friendliness, tabs: Salesforce.com
Logo, color scheme, look/feel of site: olark.com
Look, feel, color, logo: skype.com
• What is the essential truth of this brand (boil it all down, and what do you have left)?*
Clean, smart, bold, improving things
• What is the brand’s agenda, it’s point of view on life?
That successful people can be more successful. Coaching can help.
• What’s the brand’s tone of voice and personality?
Intellectual, creative, philosophical, up-to-date, smart
Our name is coachability (lower case c and ability italicized) we like light blue and clouds and maybe a ladder or maybe thought bubbles and all the other descriptives as detailed herein. Thank you and Good luck!!