<removed> offers top activities in Hawaii and provides easy online booking in one place.
- Some design styles we like: clean, minimalist/simple, flat
- As a website with the logo primarily needing to fit in our narrow header bar, an image/icon should be able to work small and to the left of the name (so all on one line)
- Should probably incorporate a shack (this is a place typically on a beach where travelers can sign up for activities; attached are 2 examples of the beach shack concept)
- Other images to consider (but not make too busy): beach, palm tree, surf board, snorkel gear
- Some images that we DON'T like: airplane, map location marker, luggage
- Also open to creative, minimalist designs that do not incorporate images mentioned above but are more abstract
- We don't have target audience (beyond Hawaii travelers) and the logo should probably appeal to wide range of ages, types, etc., so probably nothing too bold/tailored to a specific demographic.
- May expand beyond Hawaii at some point but ok having a Hawaii-specific/tropical logo for now (open to either)
- We will be dropping the "go" from our URL as we've recently purchased our name as a domain
You may want to check out our website (<removed>), which includes a basic placeholder logo. We plan on doing a website redesign (will need to find a designer to lead this) so do not feel constrained by current design.
Thanks in advance!
Tyler & the <removed> Team