NOTES ABOUT THE NAME:
Th word "Spicy" refer to the spices used in all Asian food. So not necessarily hot spicy food. Spices are always colorful & bright. They are also small but powerful. They are also tasty & give character to the food.
The word "Box" refer to the typical Chinese American food takeout box's. Easy to use by the restaurant staff &, more important, by the customer. The box is a highly distinguished mark of any Chinese takeout in any china-town around the world, because of Hollywood. The box also make for easy use of the chopsticks.
The word "restaurant" had been add by the regulator here in Qatar. So we can add it in the logo as fine print at the bottom or were the designer see fit.
• We are looking for an animated-style symbol that represent Chinese takeout food.
• Something fun, playful & maybe even cute.
• Something that resembles happiness & satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE LOGO:
• We would like to see something that stands out & memorable.
• The logo should be something that can speak from far to customers without the need of reading the words. The words are important to give the specific meaning.
Let your imagination run wild !