Need playful, eye-catching logo. Easily read, reproduced, and reduced.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Need a logo that will be reproduced on the rear of CDs, and possibly on the discs themselves. Will also be used in all advertising. Website. Etc. MUST WORK IN BOTH BLACK AND WHITE AND COLOR!!!
Reissue label will specialize in "deep, deep catalog" product with extensive liner notes and collector-quality graphics. Particular focus on bubblegum-pop, harmony-pop, celebrity-pop, psych-pop, power-pop, etc.
Am obsessive music collector. And have worked in entertainment business for 20+ years.
- Item 1... Need a graphic/illustration in addition to a treatment of the label name itself. (In other words... want a picture to go with the words). Open to "Darby Pop" or "DarbyPop". But, NOT "Darbypop" or all lower-case.
- Think colorful, playful, fun, "pop." Would prefer retro feel to artwork and font; think logos for 50s/60s "youth" products. (Candy, gum, etc.)
- If there's some way to incorporate a "music" or "record/LP" graphic into design... go for it. (But, by no means required).
- Item 1... Again, "Darby Pop" or "DarbyPop", but no other variations.
- Anything that can't be shrunken very, very small.
- Anything that works only in b&w or color, but not both.