A great design from the getgo, no need for revisions. It was a fully formed concept when they submitted.
- David Edwards
Mikata does absolutely beautiful work. We are so happy with the design we received.
- B Mark
Excellent to work with. Very accommodating. Highly recommended.
Quick response time and always willing to adjust things according to specs while at the same time providing the insights and advice necessary to make a strong design.
- olin otila
How c.morin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
In the food industry, it is going ahead its work with a new offer in traceability: The first Blockchain Traceability Network.
It named this offer: Origin.
Main target: Consumers
This logo will be put on the pack, built into QRcode. We also need to use the logo without the QR code. We also need to be able to print/display the QR+logo on documents, website, official letters, border control docs etc.
Create a logo (with and without QR code) around the word ORIGIN:
– Allowing final consumers to have the WOW effect,
– Needs to be simple, recognizable
– Should reflect that it helps to understand the value chain of the product by giving access to the storytelling / journey product
- Provide proofs of the story (origin, future) of products to end consumers
→ We need to create value, bringing proof and transparency by giving access to the product story. This logo need to tell the product's story.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This type of symbol represents the modernity
We like this type of handwritten typography
This logo must:
- illustrate the product's story: from its origin to its transformation
- facilitate quality, integrity controls and certifications along the story by giving immediate access to trusted data from former steps
LOOK AND FEEL:
– Easy understanding
– Visibility on pack
- Handwritten typography