Tim had a logo design that fit the image that we wanted for our company and he was very pleasant to work with throughout the entire process - super responsive, patient, provided us with revisions and mock ups until we were ready to make a final decision. And he was honest and straight forward about what he can and cannot do! I highly recommend him!
How docstark started their logo design journey
We are opening a self-serve frozen yogurt in an upper-middle class, young family oriented area of Southern California. We are hoping to set ourselves apart from the popular, but trendy Yogurtland, Cherry on Top, Pinkberry theme. We will have 16 flavors and 50+ toppings.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a logo/brand to be used in all aspects of our new companies advertising. From store front signage to cups, T-shirts, etc. We are going to be have a tropical/beach theme interior decor incorporating bright rainforest animal type colors.
- Item 1...Our company name, Go Bananaz!!
- Item 2...A description of our product. Either Premium Frozen Yogurt, or Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt
- Item 3...Immediately recognizable mascot (i.e. a monkey)
- Item 4...Attractive, "eye-popping" colors.
- Item 1...Pokemon looking mascot
- Item 2...Yogurtland, Cherry on Top, Pinkberry type looks