How corporatesnob started their logo design journey
Win BIG bucks and recognition by helping us give our brand an identity.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a fast growing small business and we are launching a new brand. We want you to help us create an image and brand recognition.
We offer gifts and favors for all events (weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, anniversaries, recognition, new baby, graduations, etc.)
We want a simple logo that will be used as our website logo, for print, advertising and marketing. It is highly possible that the winner will stay on board with us as our graphics designer to help design our print and marketing materials.
So, put your best design forward. Thanks for entering this contest!
- Simple logo
- Markenzies is the name, let's explore with lower case options
- We would like the color to be a blue and green (following this link for example babycenter) or fuchsia and orange (follow this link for an example kateaspen)
- We would like to see something that marks the union of two names. For instance, Markenzies is a merge of the names Marcus and Mackenzie. We can try the 'mar' in once color and the 'kenzie' in another color. This just a thought. We would also like to see it in black.
- As for as an actual graphic for a logo, we would like to see a star, butterfly, flower, a gift box or polka dots that incorporates the colors. See these websites for examples:Polka dots - http://www.gifts.com
Also, another thought to go without an actual graphic is to have Markezies in script in the background of markenzies.com in the foreground. For an example look at http://www.oprah.com . We would like to see what a signature 'M' would like, like Oprah's signature 'O'.
- a lot of frill and fuss and text that is hard to read. Unless, it is script and there is clear text in the foreground.