Logo - Book Cover needed for Elections
- Last feedback - Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:03:38 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 0
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
- Brief Overview
- We are launching a book in one month that will talk about what is wrong with America's Financial System, Court System, Healthcare System etc.
- Brand Name
Justice For All
- Target Audience
- The Target Audience will be all Americans and Leaders of America.
- First of All, the Logo/Book cover title is "Justice for All" (with the "All" crossed out). Underneath the title will be "Saving Justice in America". IMPORTANT: Not only do we want this as a logo, but with each logo you submit we want a book cover with it as well. If there is no book cover, we will not accept the logo. So, the logo will go on a website so keep that in mind, but we also want a book cover with the cover being the logo. OTHER REQUIREMENTS: We want an American Theme, Flag, Crimson, White and Blue, Patriotic. You are allowed to get real creative. We are looking for uniqueness. If this book was sitting on a shelf, we want it to reach out and grab your attention. The overall theme of the book is Truth, Justice and Common Sense.
Supplied file types
Layered vectors in EPS & PDF
Screen quality JPEG & PNGs
Note: Fonts used will be detailed by the designer but are not provided for licensing reasons.
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
FREE activation, low charges apply, 24 hour turnaround
Charges apply, 3-5 day turnaround
Free, 5-10 day turnaround
Charges apply, 10 day turnaround