We are a biotechnology company providing services to other biotechnology companies and big pharmaceutical companies for drug discovery. Currently "Exon Biosystems" and "SynoGene" are merged to a new company named "ExonBio Antibody". The logo you designed will serve the newly merged company.
Visit website of "exon Biosystems" at http://www.exonbio.com
and website of "SynoGene" at http://www.synogeneinc.com
for our previous logo and websites.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience are scientists and business people from biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies and universities. Our company is a B2B company. All our audience come to our website for business purpose. Therefore, we want the logo to give our audience an impression of trustworthy and reliable.
We need a simple but impressive logo that can bring customers.
1. Logo style: wordmark, or wordmark with simple abstract or pictorial elements.
2. Our company's full name is "Exonbio Antibody". The logo should include both words "exonbio" and "antibody". However, we want focus on the word "exonbio" so that the word "antibody" should be in smaller font.
3. Logo will be used on web and printed materials. We preferred that the designed logo will be compatible with our current website (http://www.exonbio.com). However, creative logos are welcome even not compatible with our current website. We can modify our website to fit the logo.
4. The new logo is a transition from the current "exon biosystems" logo. New logo is not necessary resemble the old one but should remind our old customers when they look at the new logo.
5. The logo should be simple. Too many colors or complicated pictures are not necessary.
6. Word "exonbio" is assembled from "exon" and "bio" so that it is acceptable to have different colors between "exon" and "bio". Using capital letters, such as "ExonBio" or "ExonBIO" is also fine.
7. List of a few logos that I liked:
logo of alissa healthcare, http://www.alissahealthcare.com/
Logo of syngenta, http://www2.syngenta.com/en/index.html or type "syngenta logo" in google search.