Don’ts: Child-like, neon colours, bright colours,
Do’s: Professional, Classic, Elegant, Clean, Romantic, glamourous, ,
• The logo needs to consist of the business name, slogan and a mark. (I’m ok with using ‘F’ & ‘B’ creatively as a mark)
• Looking for script writing that will stand the test of time, it’s ok to use older scripts as influence if they have the right feel – flowy, magical, professional, timeless…
Gold, Creams, Browns the concept – but very open to most colours as long as they fit with our branding – Premium & Artistic Wedding Photography.
• The logo also needs to be able to easily work in black and white. If possible, I'd like to be able to have a vertical and horizontal version
• Logo will be used on website (black or white background) , business cards, flyers and stationary
• Logo must be unique and copyrights clear.
• I’m open to creative concepts, but please keep in mind that I’m upscale photographer.
• Please DO NOT submit multiple 'almost the same' entries. If I like your entry but want to see it in a different font, or different colours, I'll let you know - but we want you to put forward your best ONE, not 5 variations of the same thing please.
File formats we require are:
Adobe Illustrator (ai.) (CMYK) printable format
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Thank you again for helping me start this new chapter of my business…