We sell and export cars, motorcycles and powered "toys" to various private buyers in the US and overseas. We're looking to redesign our website and overall image.
I need some new logo / branding ideas that will be integrated into our overall site redesign.
The logo must contain "Brylliant.com" but beyond that, we're open to anything.
*Revised: It seems the full name is causing some of you grief. Feel free to use just "Brylliant" without the .com
Our website, corporation name and dealership name are all the same: Brylliant.com
We are open to design ideas and want something that can be used on our website, business cards, shirts etc to start our new brand.
From our website:
Brylliant.com sells and exports top quality, Certified, California vehicles across the US and to other countries.
By keeping our costs low, we can offer "big dealership" guaranteed vehicles at very reasonable prices.
We seek out the most popular models available through private sales, dealer-only auctions and other authorized Dealers.
We provide single and multiple vehicle shipments directly to the end retail buyer or qualified dealer.
As a result of San Diego's desert climate, our vehicles are rust-free, have bright chrome & paint and look years younger than those from other locations.
Located on an international harbor, shipping from San Diego is less expensive than most others areas.
- Logo must contain "Brylliant.com" in this mixed case
- New 4/7: feel free to drop the .com if this helps your designs
- New ideas without barriers. We are really looking to your expertise and suggestions
- Non-gradient designs would be preferred. We would like to use this logo on business cars, shirts etc.
- No too much focus on cars alone please