Both the work and communication were incredible. We couldn't be happier to have a new design and to have worked with someone who listened to our requests, was excited to work with us, and delivered a product we feel good about.
How Jake61342 started their logo design journey
Pints and Paints
Is it time for a paint break yet?! We love escaping from daily life by creating our own personal masterpiece. Pints and Paints is a place to be, not just a place to go where an artistic guide is at the front of the room while 20-30 people follow their lead in recreating a painting of their own and hang out with old and new friends or family.
Similar concepts include SipsandStrokes.com / CreativelyYoursinc.com / BottlesnBrushes.com.
However, their brands are extremely colorful and light. We are differentiating through a more tavern / pub / artistic feel.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Think craft beer market and local interest groups interested in new experiences.
- University of Georgia students (fraternity/sorority)
- Young Professionals & office groups
- Happy Hour friends
- Family units (young and advanced) in Athens, GA
- Date night crew
- Typically a feminine emphasis but with the tavern feel would like to be more accessible to males as well.
The common thread would be someone looking for a new experience beyond going out to the bars or looking to have a great time doing something a little different.
- Metallic / Brushed metal Tavern Sign concept --- vertical or horizontal (example attached)
- Mason Jar Pint Glass (right side up or upside down?) containing the words Pints and Paints
- Imagery idea would be to include the Hops Paint Brush... a paint brush in one of the i's or underneath the logo with Beer Hops in the form of a paintbrush.
- Pints and Paints *not* Pints & Paints.
- Realistic look & feel for the pub/tavern not cartoonesque imagery.
- We would like to have colors that play nicely with the brick you see in the video below... the colors selected in the logo will dictate the painting of the studio, etc. Natural colors are the direction we're leaning with the brushed metal.
- Open to new ideas if you have something that is much cooler than this!