At it's core AptitudeCMS is open source software for quickly building blogs, online communities and social networks. Our global network developers collaborate with our community of users to build a flexible system that can be used to quickly build any sort of web-based application.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Current our site has the standard Trac logo. As we look to build a brand we need a logo that will visually represent our open source project. Because this is an open source project we do have a limited budget but on the flip side our software will be used in a variety of industries throughout the world. This would be some great exposure for the person with the winning design as it will have global exposure online, at conferences and on various things (hats, t-shirts, websites, etc)
- We don't want to stifle creativity. Colors, tagline, etc are completley up in the air!
- Design must be in a vector format (e.g. PSD or open source vector format)
- A designer looking for potential follow-up business. We have plans for other projects so the upside potential is good!
- While we are completely open to ideas logos that work best for use on a website, t-shirt, etc would be ideal. This means choose your colors carefully!
- Clearly we're looking for something unique. Please nothing that looks too much like other companies or open source projects.