Fingerprintz was an AMAZING person to work with. His attention to detail is impeccable. He was in constant contact with me throughout the entire design process. Never waited more than a few hours for revisions. All in all I cannot wait to have Fingerprintz work on our next project. I highly recommend his work. Great job buddy.
Easy to work with and great creativity! Would use her again.
Thank you so much! It would be great to see on next competition, good job!
Does a great job at getting your entry and completed files promptly!
For my Logo itself, I am satisfied and am Happy! - I feel weird selecting this one myself for sure but the public helped me so it can't be bad! Its not what you like, its the consumer. :) - That being said, during the entry period and or final files I would have liked to have for "editing/profiling/matching" purposes a few of the logos have or have in a green color as I did hint that. - However I will say that I did say "If you can make green work cool!, if not cool!" I just mention the above to make note of that extra little "fluff" for the client! :)
Great design, as usual
- Abe 97
ABE 97 did an outstanding job on the selection for our logo. He was extremely responsive to our review comments during the design process. I hope ABE 97 competes again for my other upcoming ventures.
How JMateoW started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Mission: Unreached Peoples
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A Christian organization who is interested in making a real impact in some of the most difficult regions of the world through acts and sharing of love and faith.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Key design considerations
- "Beyond" needs to stand out more than "Act"
- Feel: Cutting edge, innovative, risk taking
- Key Idea: A person or small group can have exponential/catalytic impact in the world
- Other words to consider: Multiplication, Reverberation
- We may favor designs that include something representation of a globe
- Would prefer a design where the name/words and graphical elements can also stand alone
- Attached fonts are only suggestions from client, feel free to use other fonts
- Attached map shows the part of the world that would be shown when using any representation of a globe in design; both exact or abstract designs