He was very responsive with changes and helped us get to the exact logo we were thinking! He gave us all the files we asked for and has just been great to work with.
How IT Gal started their logo design journey
Lender Vault is in need of a logo for use on the website, business cards and as an icon other websites. The logo should include the name of the company "Lender Vault" and any image should be subtle so that the word mark itself stands out. Despite our request, we also welcome any inspired ideas for the logo that we may not have considered.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Lender Vault is a web based service that allows the general public to access a database of Canadian banks and lenders. It houses up to the minute information and allows end users to create a customized search to find the appropriate lender who suits their needs. It was created to help simplify what can be a complicated process.
The look and feel of the website will be modern, clean, and simple -- though we want to be perceived as professional, a non intimidating presence is our goal.
Our target audience are members of the general pubic who are buying or selling homes and looking for a mortgage.
- A contemporary, modern, clean and simple look
- The use of any image should be subtle
- Image can be perhaps of a lock, a safe/vault, maybe even a play of vault being like a "pole vault", an old fashioned rendering of a key
- Professional non-intimidating look and feel
- Sans Serif Typography
- Orange and Grey colors used in the word (one color per word)
- TM needs to be tagged on to the word
- Lower Case typography with a capitalized L and V
- An image that overpowers the name of the company
- An intimidating look and feel