Very professional. Easy to work with. Very creative.
How Alstar started their logo design journey
We are a brand new company that will be started as soon as we make it back to the States from South Africa. We need a logo for starters, but will need the whole kit & caboodle at varying stages down the line. We need something that will allow us to stand out from the rest and portray the type of company that we are building.
Fever Tree Farms
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We'd like a snazzy, sleek & sexy logo for our tree & grass nursery. We will most likely be operating close to Minneapolis, MN. We need a corporate logo to start establishing our identity, and will need web design, stationary, biz cards, etc... down the road, so there is a possibility for more work for the winning designer/design team. We are big on quality and are willing to pay a fair price for it. We are very eco-friendly, and will be growing sustainably grown plant material primarily for the smaller retail garden center and high quality landscaping contractor.
- Corporate logo with some semblance of a "fever tree" (acacia xanthophloea)
- Needs to have name of farm (Fever Tree Farms) incorporated into the logo
- Space for interchangeable taglines?
- We thought of using orange and black, but I don't want anything that reminds me of Halloween (you have free reign with colors other than pastels)
- we like abstract images (like squiggles)
- we want something that projects a high-quality, professional and dynamic image
- no all-caps
- no pastel colors
- no cheesy, cartoon images