Masha did a great job of interpreting my brief, and making my ideas better. She was very responsive and professional in her work.
How KidsLoveGoodFood started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Kids Love Good Food
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This company is about helping parents to cure fussy eating and help their kids develop healthy eating habits with positive parenting techniques. Topics include:
• Developing healthy eating habits – behaviour & psychology
• Positive parenting strategies for raising healthy eaters
• Fussy eating
• Creativity and variety in the kitchen
• Specific topics in child psychology
• Family enjoying food together
This company is NOT specifically about:
• Nutrition (i.e. nutritional value of foods)
• It is a resource for parents, NOT for kids (so the design shouldn't be too childish)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please do not use generic vectors - please create original design.
- It needs to appeal to parents, but also organisations and governments working with parents and families.
- It also needs to be creative/inspiring, yet simple and professional.