Gideon6k3 did such an amazing job, super creative, amazing talent, and was great right through to the final changes. All files were uploaded and he even followed up with me with an additional file 4 months later! I will be using him again for sure!
How kpm123 started their logo design journey
Key Project Management
I am starting my own consulting firm. My services can roughly be described as "Project Management" for commercial real estate projects. The type of projects I manage include:
* Custom "build outs" of a commercial space (walls, wiring, cubes, carpet, phones, site planning, vendor negotiations, etc)
* "Refresh" projects -- where businesses "remodel" or rearrange their existing business space
* Move/change management -- where businesses are either growing or shrinking into a new space.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
* commercial real estate brokers
* Directors of Real Estate within a large corporation
* Facilities Directors
* Companies that are moving, relocating, or re-stacking
Age: 30 – 60; Gender: Both, but possibly more male;
Background: college educated professionals and/or high level management (brokers, developers, architects, Directors of administration/facilities/real estate)
* Prefer 2 color, simple, clean design
* avoid construction images that might "pigeon hole" me as a construction project manager
* When I decided on the name Key Project Management, I envisioned using the image of a “key” as an icon that could be used to represent “key” elements / criteria / milestones / goals throughout the project
* Other visuals to consider might be a stylized timeline, or puzzle pieces, but I'm less sure about this idea.
Colors / Style preference:
- I like dark, rich colors
- I don't like overly complicated logos that are "busy"
- I like simple, clean, and somewhat abstracted shapes
Colors to avoid:
- burgandy, pink, orange, and purple