Mana Ketones produces and distributes the most potent exogenous ketones in the world. Ketones are a macronutrient similar to carbohydrates that act as a very efficient fuel for your brain. They aid in cognitive performance, protect against neurodegenerative disease, and when consumed along with carbohydrates, enhance athletic performance. We and our subsidiaries provide wholesale ingredients to nutraceutical manufacturers, a premium beverage direct to consumer, and therapeutics to the healthcare industry.
Here's a bit more information specific to the logo:
1. Do you currently have a logo that you want to update? Why do you feel it needs to be updated?
a. No – but 2 fonts that seem to work are Barlow Condensed and Lato Light (subtext). Logo should look premium, and portray credibility to clinical / healthcare markets as well as our target consumer demographics.
2. What goals do you have for this logo?
a. Website, business cards, PowerPoint, printed brochures / product information, product label, Instagram/facebook, tradeshow booth banner etc…
3. What is the key message that you want to communicate to the viewer?
a. That this product is of the highest quality and purity, that it will make you think more clearly, propel you toward peak physical performance and support long term health.
4. Using adjectives, and short phrases, describe the logo’s desired look and feel. (Classic, modern, traditional, understated, elegant, etc.)
a. Clean, premium, fresh, vital, refined, simple
5. Do you have certain colors that you want to incorporate into the logo, and if so, please provide examples of the colors for reference. Why do you feel these colors work well? Are you open to exploring new options?
a. I like the blue, orange and yellow highlights used in the karlsson packaging because it provides a lively, attractive contrast to the traditional, medicinal look of the label. rich blues, oranges, yellows, greens, but open to suggestions.
6. If applicable, list any of your competitors logos that you feel are of interest, positive or negative, and comment on those strengths and weaknesses as you see fit. (see attachments)
a. HVMN - strengths… modern, bold, simple, cutting edge looking, clean / clear, recognizable. Weaknesses… red doesn’t feel accessible – don’t like that human is spelled hvmn – but that’s a separate issue…
b. Ketone Aid - strengths… interesting reference to the periodic table of elements. Weaknesses… the yellowish green is dull / not clean conjures association with pond scum. The square is boring
c. Pruvit - strengths… clean, the blue is nice - but soft, distinct. Weaknesses… the logo and name don’t give any indication of what the company or product is
d. Perfect Keto - Strengths… recognizable, instant association with product usage – keto diet support. Weaknesses… the square is boring
e. The Karlsson's bottle captures the feel we're going for in a packaging design... Medicinal, but contrasted with accessible using the bright colors. Expensive, sophisticated, directed to a high end, educated audience.