Very easy to work with, implemented feedback quickly and provided many variations to choose from. A striking, effective and professional design.
Original design, was able to rework after I changed my mind, very prompt. A+
- GM designers ✓
GM designers took a creative approach to our design, combining multiple elements from different inspiration pieces. They were fast with edits, and friendly.
How adamcG started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- We are a specialty clinic that provides neuropsychology services to individuals of all ages
- Services include comprehensive cognitive assessment of a person's thinking skills, as well as therapy, treatment and rehabilitation services
- We aim to support and optimise brain health, and overall quality of life
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo should have a sense of energy, warmth, and organic nature
- A neuropsychologist can be understood as a hybrid neurologist / psychologist. They are experts in the impacts of brain disorders, injuries and conditions on a range of different thinking skills, as well as related factors such as mood, behaviour, social interaction etc.
- The term NeurAct was created to evoke a few concepts, such as "neuropsychology" or "neural" plus "action" or "active". We promote an active (rather than passive) process in which the clinician works with the patient to understand their cognitive strengths and weaknesses and helps them to achieve better brain health and quality of life.
- NeurAct could also indicate an "action potential" that occurs when a neuron fires an electrical signal.
- I am often drawn to clean and fairly simple designs that cleverly incorporate more than one meaning or a hidden / optical illusion element (i.e. can be viewed in two different ways)