Nice to work with Kharisma.
Very reactive and attentive to the details.
Excellent communication throughout the entire process, very quick to reply and send out revised creatives. Will hopefully work with PicSee again in the future.
timely, efficient and very talented. Was able to create exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!
How abbe.rorrison started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Centre for Transformative Work Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Who we are:
The Centre for Transformative Work Design is a university research centre located in Perth, Western Australia.
OUR PURPOSE: Transform work to create better lives for workers, better outcomes for organisations, and a better society for all.
1. Potential partners/collaborators from:
- Industry and government (working with managers, employees and policy-makers)
- Other research institutions
2. Users of the research from industry and government – includes educators, managers, employees, policy makers and influencers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- gradient shades
- shades of the same colour being used
- complementary colours
Please DO NOT:
- use a pastel colour theme
- use a rainbow colour theme
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like the abstract nature of the 'crown' in the middle. It's very neat but creative.
The font is also very clean.
We don't like too many colours used together like this, but we do like the abstract nature of the image.
The abstract nature of the logo is good. The colours work nicely together as well.
We like the geometric shapes in the logo. We do not like how they use so many colours.
We like the simple clean design.
Colours are really great. Really stands out.
We like the geometric shapes and the gradient colours. No animals please.
We like the abstract nature of the logo. Use of gradient colours is also good. We like the clean bold font.
We like how the leaves show a sort of movement or flow. The colours are also nice.
We like how the dots show a type of movement - coming together. Font is neat and clean. Colours also stand out and are nice
We like how 'Centre for' is smaller and the focus is on 'Eye Research Australia'
Colours are nice
• No acronyms.
• Please do not put ‘Centre for’ as the focus in the title and design. The focus should be on ‘Transformative Work Design”. “Centre for” should only be secondary (e.g. smaller text).
• Maybe bring out the ‘work design’ part of the name (e.g. different colours?)
• Do not use a C for the logo - 'Centre' is not the focus
• Would be could if we could capture the transformative nature of the Centre’s work in the logo. Maybe through a sense of movement or growth
• Clean modern font
• Don’t use all the primary colours together
• Gradient and/or complementary colours
• Not full pastels
• No rainbow colour themes please
• Equally feminine/masculine
• We like shades of the same colour being used
• ABSTRACT logo wanted
• No more people in a circle please – it looks too much like a healthcare services or family services logo. We need something more innovative/fresh, modern and smart.