I loved working with "grade" on our Tech Sister Cities logo design. He was responsive, open to changes and made those changes quickly. He's a true professional, and I would recommend using him for any graphic design project. I know I will call on him again when I need graphic design work again!
- Cheryl Boyd
How Incredible Marketing started their logo design journey
We are Incredible Marketing, an offshoot of a larger consulting company. We are quirky, fun and typically the smartest people in the room - we need help with the creative side. Can you brand us?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Incredible Marketing is an offshoot of a larger consulting company. we are uniquely an Internet Company. we do not care what other people think about us because our work speaks for itself. we go to meetings in jeans and t-shirts, and we are passionate about our clients. We want a logo that represents who we are and explains that we are fun, quirky, cool, but still professional. Our logo will brand us for decades to come.
We will give you plenty of feedback and tell you what we like and what we don;t.
- we want a logo that has a clean, but fun feel. it can either be the name, initials or something completely different. we are very open to ideas.
- Colors: red (dark), blue(medium, shiny), Purple, or black/silver/white. (power colors)
- Please limit it to two / three colors max. We want it to be fairly simple to use in print materials.
- Please feel free to be super creative!
- no cursive or italic writing
- no pastel or earth tone colors.
- no reference to "the incredible's"movie (although the lower case "i" could be cool...
- no standard fonts (arial, times, etc) -- please be more creative.