Perfect design, quick changes, very nice and helpful. Thanks a lot for the great work!
Khansa is a talented designer and very responsive. Despite language barriers and time zone challenges, we persevered and we got a great design. Highly recommended!
- simple .
It was GREAT working with this designer! He seemed to "get" what we wanted our new logo to portray, gave us various visualizations (including how it would look on the wall of our headquarters!) and patiently worked with us as we asked for a variety of amendments and "what ifs"! He provided the handover files in FOUR well-known formats, enabling us to use our new logo in various scenarios immediately! Yup; we're happy campers! :-)
How mmiller E started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Providence Medical Technology
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We design, manufacture, and sell medical devices -- specialized surgical instruments -- used in minimally invasive back surgery (upper back/neck/cervical spine).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
**READ FIRST PLEASE***
We are only looking for a new icon.
We do not change or replace the "Providence Medical Technology" part of the existing logo.
We only want to change or replace the icon/bug to the left of it (another company sent us a notice that they thought our design was too similar to theirs - we'd rather change it than fight).
1. No literal icons of spines please. Every chiropractor on earth already has a logo with an S-shaped spine.
2. We would like more abstract. It can be represent or suggest "spine" or "vertebrae" or it can be a totally abstract shape or symbol.
3. The icon can be entirely new or an alteration of the existing design - the only requirement is that the icon must look substantially different than the current one.
4. We prefer rounded/ smoother. Nothing too pointy or sharp. We don't want to scare patients.
5. We would like it to use the existing orange and grey colors.