May 17, 2016
FemmePharma is seeking your expertise in the development of a logo for its groundbreaking product for vaginal atrophy, HydraFemme VA ™. Please ensure all submitted ideas are unique and not derivative.
FemmePharma is a women’s healthcare company with exciting and novel prescription and consumer over- the- counter (OTC) Products. Products are designed by women for use by women.
HydraFemme VA ™ is an OTC product to treat the symptoms of vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis). This condition results in thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls caused by declining levels of estrogen. While vaginal atrophy occurs most often after menopause it may affect women of all age groups as a consequence of certain conditions, diseases, or drug intervention.
SYMPTOMS of vaginal atrophy include:
1) Thinning of the vaginal walls
2) Shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal
3) Vaginal dryness
4) Vaginal burning (inflammation)
5) Vaginal itching
6) Painful Intercourse
HydraFemme VA™ is:
small volume gel formula in prefilled specially designed applicators
inserted easily and comfortably,
AND effectively treats the symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy (VA) and vaginal dryness
1) Post-menopausal women
2) Younger Women experiencing vaginal dryness due to chemically induced menopause
Messages/Personality of the HydraFemme Va ™ product is:
1) An Elegant Product,
2) A trusted product with high integrity
3) A product that communicates confidence
4) A product that helps women feel alive.
5) A product that is improves women’s quality of life so women can enjoy the best life has to offer.
6) A highly effective product. It works It is clinically effective and shown to decrease irritation.
Although the product is over-the-counter, it is based on strong science. (Not "lotions and potions”)
Manufactured under GMP standards.
No Pink. No Pastels as the main color
Looking for elegance and class
We will need the PMS colors used
Logo needs to
1) be discernible if reduced to the size of a postage stamp
2) stand out from other OTC women’s products (no leaves with a water drop on it)
and NOT be perceived as
3) glib or a seen as a joke