Our current logo is well established/used however needs to be
refreshed and updated. The logo is the start to more projects...
product packaging, web, then marketing materials.
Two comments are received from our customers: first, they try to read
the flames underneath our logo where there is nothing to be read...
secondly, some think the product and company represents hot sauces
because of the use of flames in which our products are not. In short,
I want to minimize if not eliminate the use of flames or
representation of "hot".
There is a moniker that we have been using however not necessarily
incorporated into our logo. The use of the letter "Q" is represented
on our packaging as well as our vehicle wrap graphics. This is not
required however may be incorporated into the formal logo.
We like the colours we use - red, yellow and black. They represent
bold, confident and brand identity.
We like the puffy style letter and would like to keep that element of
the logo. I believe the font is VAG Rounded.
Current website is: houseofq.com - pictures, logo use, packaging in
use and more information about the company can be obtained on the
What makes your firm stand out from your competitors?
1) our story - personality behind the flavor, the sauce, competition
2) tastes great - outstanding in comparison to other products
3) "clean" ingredients - no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG, it's
What do you think your brand should represent:
- food products
- high quality
- "clean" ingredients, not necessarily cheap ingredients, real apples
- tremendous flavor
- bold - flavorful, not mundane or "froo-froo", bold in-your-face
- diverse use - more than just grilled meats -vegetables, cocktails,
seafood, stir frys
- fun, easy-going yet professional and serious
- for the gourmet cook
THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT:
- hot, spicy
- cheap, inexpensive
- a farmers-market, house-made product (not an entry level to market