Great job and was very responsive to requests for changes, would recommend and work again with Sihanss
How hotelicopter started their logo design journey
We're a new hotel search engine with a unique name looking for a creative logo to kick-start our brand identity. Please read on!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Who are we?
We are hotelicopter, and we are a hotel search engine.
What exactly do we do?
Our goal is to help travelers easily research and book hotelsonline. We use meta-search technology to aggregate prices andavailability for over 140,000 hotels worldwide. This helps consumersfind the right hotel at the best available price. We have partnershipsin place with some of the largest online travel agencies and hotelchains in the world.
What is a hotelicopter?
We think our name is personable and unique. We chose hotelicopter because we want to create a brand identity that:
- is relevant to hotels- is memorable
- has personality
- is not too limiting
Brand attributes we want to personify:
- smart and savvy
Our target audience:
Frequent online travelers - generally those people that booked at least 5 hotel stays online last year.
The key attributes we are looking for are a design that is:
- unique- easily understood
- immediately recognizableWe want to afford a lot of flexibility in your design and color choices, but here's a few points of guidance:
- we prefer our name in all lowercase
- we prefer sans-serif fonts
- we prefer modern designs
- the use of ".com" is completely optionalFinal art to be provided in vector format.
And finally, it's really valuable to us if you provide a short summary of your concept with your submission.
- a 'corporate' look
- a complex design
- a design that is more illustration than logo