What is a 21st century school ?
Key aspects of the “21st century” class / school model that we’d like to promote:
* embrace a high level of heterogeneity within the learners,
* make learners pilots of their learning (personalized learning),
* encourage learners to help each other,
* encourage fast learners to learn even faster,
* provide activities easy enough for challenging slow learners,
* cope with large classes,
* does not require teachers to work hard at home to prepare or correct.
A visual idea of our school model: https://youtu.be/dRzOp5DzlEM
The design must inspire some of these:
* collaboration (students learning from each other)
* empowerment (autonomy, self discipline, freedom/responsibilities)
* academic excellence, ambition,
* fun, enthusiasm, well-being, happiness
* modern, scientific.
We have no color chart yet.
The project name is “School Transformation Lab”
and the motto below is “all students got talent”
Fonts: Don’t hesitate to be modern or audacious !