I am looking for a sophisticated, refined design that cleverly incorporates family improvement, growth, and change.
Attached are some elements that I like that could be combined or used on their own for the logo design. I do like designs that have some depth to them so they are not completely one dimensional.
1. The family with the little girl with the heart balloon is really great although I think it can be refined some and maybe with a better house background or maybe the sun could be the background.
2. The puzzle piece design could be part of a mother, father, and kids that connect.
3. This was a rough sketch of a tree that had the & integrated into the trunk and growing into a tree with a family highlighted in the leaves with sunlight softly glowing in the background.
4. I like the child and parent at the bottom of the tree with the butterflies. The tree may have a bit to many contrasting colors though.
5. I found this rough design and liked the two parents surrounding the child with the heart. Maybe this can be refined a little or combined with another example if it makes sense and does not become to busy.
6. RIV kids: I like the depth aspect to this design both in the logo and the name. I also like the fact the the kids in the logo are the same color as the word "kids" in the name. The colors aren't bad either.
I am open to suggestions regarding color schemes.