-Target Audience: The target audience is primarily executives who run renewable power generation plants as well as other investors who would like to invest in SwiftRidge Capital itself.
**We have attached samples of other logos we like and that have the types of attributes we want to emulate
1.The image should come off as innovative but credible, fresh but trustworthy.
2. The logo should be bold (slightly more thick as opposed to skinny) in design, ideally something that will reproduce well in black or white (the original logo should be in some shade of dark blue/Grey).
3. The logo should reproduce well in various electronic formats as well as print -- it should be able to be put right on to a photo image, added right to the bottom of an email, used consistently on social media sites, twitter, etc.
4. The logo needs to "reduce" well, as we'll be using it on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, etc. -- all of which sites often use a very tiny reduced image of a logo or avatar for various things on their sites.
5. In terms of what we'll need, we'll need a color logo, a white version and a black version. All should be done with transparent backgrounds to the images (i.e., if we use the image, one will only see the text/image portion of the logo, and not a pre-set white background.
6. We would also like EPS, Bitmap, Vector versions of the image(s) in each of the colors, at a minimum.
7. All colors used (blue, grey, black, white, any others) need to be both web-supported and pantone supported (so that any print advertising ends up looking the same as the web).