Nichole did a great job for us, we appreciate all the effort it took to come up with the best design and win the contest. Thanks very much.
How seandakid started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
All Sound Homes
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General Contractor. Residential remodel construction and Painting services.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here is the style we are looking for:www. loganshammer.com
Here is some additional information to help:
3. What’s the age range of your target customer base?
Helps in creating an overall feeling and impression of the logo.
4. Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
"Sound solutions to all that your house needs". Just one idea. Dont need it combined with the logo.
8. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
9. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
Strength, stability, creative.
10. How do you prefer your logo to be worded or written out?
11. How would you like the letters to appear?
Example: script, bold, light, hand drawn, custom lettering
13. Where will your logo primarily be used?
If the primary usage is for the web, typically horizontal logos work best.
Primarily other advertising