Very happy with the logo that Gerilya designed for us. He was very quick to make change requests and eventually sold us on his own creative idea, not based on our feedback.
How Kanika.bahl started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a consulting and research firm and help our clients dramatically improve their performance by delivering high value insights, information and services
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This is a graphic/ logo that we want to use to brand our blog. We already have our corporate logo but are looking at a sub-logo to brand the blog. We will need something that incorporates the name of the blog 'Sherpas in Blue Shirts' and can also have a small graphic which can be used on newsletters, collateral, etc
• New logo graphic for Sherpas in Blue shirts (using the term “logo” loosely)
• Graphic should leverage the name
• Should make a strong statement; should be easy to visually recall and associate the image with Sherpas in Blue Shirts
• Open to different graphic formats (photos, graphic-drawn, hand-drawn, mix, etc.)
• Needs to look good on the blog page (all page elements will remain the same – except the name to the left of the current image; we can change this to “blog” or something else if the name is incorporated in the graphic image.)