Yes, three things to consider when designing the logo.
First, we hope that people will just call us "Salad Hub", leaving off the word "The". We added "The" as this domain name was available. So please make the word "The" very small.
Second, we are testing this idea inside an existing restaurant, So the logo should reflect that restaurant name as well.
The format for the logo will be:
The Salad Hub -- at Subbogies Surf City..
To explain the relative weight of the names, we would see the name Salad Hub being about 75% of the logo. The location -- at Subbogies Surf City -- should take up the other 25%.
As we add more units, we will add the name of the town to the logo. So, for instance, The Salad Hub - Mrtyle Beach. Or, The Salad Hub - Ft. Myers.
Third, this is a competitive category, with several chains already successful with this "have it your way" salad concept. This includes Chop'T, Just Salad and Salad Works. So we need to stand out.
We want to emphasize the freshness of our ingredients, as well as the fun and easy going feeling one gets when enjoying a day at the beach.
But we clearly want to get across that we are "THE place" for you to come for salads in our community as we are the first ones here to offer the "salad made just for you" concept.
Thus the name Salad Hub.