jill1 got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Help 85% Nutrition, or 85 Percent Nutrition with a new logo
Check out jill1's Logo design contest…
Achieve your body's highest potential
Food & Drink
Nutrition- Fitness- Weight loss plans from National body-building competitor Kevin Libby. We believe what you intake through food and supplements provides 85 percent of what your resulting body looks and feels like. Going to the gym and training comprises the remaining 15% to achieving your body's highest potential. Throughout 12 weeks we give meal plans that adjust every 2 weeks based on how a client's body responds, we give training splits and even supplement recommendations based on years of research trial and error. This helps achieve clients' dream bodies. We have three products: - Mass for Men (plans for men looking to put on muscle) - Lean for Men (plans for men looking to lose fat and lean out) - Lean for Women (plans for women to get that bikini competitor body) Demographic is Women and Men aged 18-55, currently working out and interested in reaching their body's highest potential.
Logo types to explore
Would like to try some logos with the slogan and some without, if possible. This is a personal trainer who is launching a nutrition company so anything incorporating the outline of muscles somehow would be cool, juxtaposed by clean lines/ fonts.... thank you!!!! Also, very little fruit is incorporated into this diet so would like to keep fruit out of the logo... thank you!
$299 Bronze package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $299.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
jill1 collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Taj Food Industries
Vineyards, wine production and sales in our tasting room in Ellijay, GA.
we are an online drinks retailer selling spirits, as well as a subscription service that runs alongside. the logo will h
The White Horse Wagon is a converted horse trailer that will function as a mobile bar, traveling to private events in th
We need a branding new logo that is POWERFUL AND CONFIDENT! We're based in Downtown Manhattan, L.E.S.
We are a small family owned business, operating since 1997! We serve some innovative Korean/Asian inspired sandwiches f