I'm looking for 2 unique logos:
- #1 is for http://www.AskABusinessGuy.com, the overall site, which is the main part of the business.
#2 - Fett Marketing, which will be used to sell Marketing products and services to customers; may or may not be part of #1
AskABusinessGuy.com is me, but will include others as the brand evolves; could be animated version of me or a person, but definitely NOT tied to that. I'm open on colors, but like blues, greens, etc. check out http://www.AskABusinessGuy.com to see current word press theme, but you don't have to tie it to this.
Fett Marketing is a Star Wars-inspired name (Boba Fett). Cannot use any Star Wars copyrighted / trademarked elements.
- logos should use a file format that reproduces clearly and cleanly, on the web & in print (bus. cards, brochures, presentations, website etc.)
- open on fonts; tend to use Arial, but not tied to that either
- art should be in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator; want to be able to resize graphic without any loss of quality.
- simple designs yet eye-catching; not overly complex. Logos will be used both in color & B&W
- engaging, warm, inviting, strong, confident
- fresh, modern, and vibrant
- can't violate trademarks or copyrights, or use stock clip art
Your creativity is very much welcomed and encouraged!