CreativeZone is truly amazing! He created a beautiful design for my logo that was completely original and stunning. And his revisions were super-fast and exactly as requested. A real pleasure to work with and a gifted graphic artist.
Jennaira was thoughtful, highly responsive, and overall a treat to work with. The clear and consistent communication made it feel like I was working with a designer down the hall as opposed to across the world. Thanks so much, J!
How chopstix started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an italian restaurant in the casual dining category that would like to project a modern, young, fresh, friendly and quality conscious place.
We serve delicious personal sized italian stone oven baked pizza and pasta.
Our target demographic is affluent 25+ age group and we offer dine-in, delivery and take-away.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Note the following:
* "amami", means "love me" in italian
* "ristorante" means "restaurant" in italian
* it is important that at first glance, the logo should indicate we are an "italian" eatery (beyond the word ristorante, there is nothing in the name that indicates we are an italian restaurant)
* the font should look strong and sophisticated
* we prefer a logo design that is slanted upwards from let to right or just go horizontal. The overall logo should never slant downwards.
* include the Aum symbol (look at the link below) to be inserted anywhere in the logo, but it should be hidden. We prefer it is NOT visible, just that it's there. See attachment for an example (aum symbol on the chopstick)