I absolutely love working with Art and Pixels! Alessandra is talented, reliable and dedicated to her work. Five stars!!!
- Pop Art
Thank you for a job well done. Provided quick results, and offered valuable suggestions and alternatives. Would definitely work with Pop Art again in the future.
Lady-K was excellent to work with. She lead the contest with her innovative designs and ideas. She was quick to reply and always listened to our changes and questions. Thank you lady-K for a great logo!!!
This process was great! Rosena is a talented thoughtful desinger. We are more than pleased with everything. Thank you 99designs.com
Great ideas, very responsive, and a pleasure to work with! Would recommend highly.
How Judy.cossette started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Kinai Taste Flavorings, LLC (TM)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell liquid flavor shots (stick packs and bottles) through grocery stores, health food stores, mini-marts, restaurants, cafeterias, gyms and through our website, to people who want a healthier alternative to coffee, soda, and other unnatural drinks. Our product has natural ingredients like honey, lemon, ginger, etc., with no chemical additives, preservatives or added colors.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- product line is called "Calm 'n Quench" and will include five different kinds of flavor combinations for: Morning Cleanse, Apertif (after a meal), Super Soothing (for when nauseus or queasy), Colds/Coughs/Immunity Booster, or Any Time beverage enhancer
- maybe explore using a Hawaiian font (Kinai means "quench" in Hawaiian)
- don't want cute/clip art look
- like a classy yet bold look
- like organic fonts/feel
- logo should reflect quality
- logo should reflect natural
- logo should reflect refreshing
- logo will eventually be officially trademarked and will need to have an "R" in a circle added (instead of the TM)