Quality work and all amendments done professionally and in good time. We will definitely use J Design again.
Very responsive, creative, and thorough. This was the second time we have worked together. I am very pleased and would look forward to working together again!
This designer was very professional and terrific at communication.
Amazing job! Rhiza provided us with several design solutions, all of which were very high quality. Messages were returned promptly, and revisions were delivered very quickly. We are very happy with the final result.
Happy with the results! Very prompt with providing final files, I would deal with this designer again.
How Jfong started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Global Leadership Institute (GLI)
What’s your company slogan?
Global Vision, Global Experience, Global Network
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a relatively new leadership education nonprofit located in Washington D.C. USA called the Global Leadership Institute (GLI). We set up large conferences with international politicians, academics and international business figures both within the United States and abroad. The target audience is therefore college students and professionals ages 18 and above from all over the world ... mainly who are interested in Washington D.C.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our team used 99designs to create a logo for our young adult programming called Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) and were very satisfied (the logo and image items created through that are attached below) and can be seen at http://www.GYLA.org Many people started out with a literal interpretation of our organization's name, but our team found that we liked the abstraction the most.
We are now in the process of developing the rest of the organization's branding and materials (for GLI). Below are a few instructions, but we are not tied to them and therefore open to new ideas.
1. See the website for our youth program http://www.gyla.org and/or the file attached to this application - any logo we pick would have to work with the gyla logo
2. Do not submit any logos with globes or elements that will be interpreted to closely to globes
3. We like the blues and whites used for the gyla logo, but we are open to other suggestions
4. Try to use the same font as the gyla logo, but we are open to other suggestions
5. We are not sure, but we think spelling out "Global Leadership Institute" will look better than using the acronym "GLI"
We understand that providing you feedback is very important in this process.