Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Generate cost savings for small businesses, like restaurants, by enabling them to adopt sustainable practices. We save them money and improve their branding.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
0. The name is a metaphor for conservation.
1. Sustainable practices means eco-friendly products, services and behaviors
2. Even though we have specified some colors, feel free to experiment with your creative ideas.
3. This is how we came up with the name (thanks to J Mark for asking that question):
Our company is about how small businesses can improve efficiency (i.e. cost savings) by using sustainable (or green/efficient) products, services. During one of the discussions we were talking about how certain equipments can save so much water or gasoline or electricity usage. So we decided to use 500gallons as a metaphor for conserving resources (energy, water, waste).
4. Target audience is small business owners (like restaurant owners). They are extremely busy working 14-16 hr days and consequently most don't get to spend a lot of time online.
5. Typically the biz owner will be of the age 25 - 50yrs. If u think about restaurant owners they are located across the USA - Most of them will be in large urban areas like NY & San Francisco and in smaller cities and towns.