- People living around New York City
- Business Executives who must travel despite fear of flying
- Individuals who are moderately afraid of flying
- Upper/High Income Earners
- Ideally, we would like the logo to convey a feeling of freedom- freedom to travel, freedom to attend business events, freedom to go on vacation, freedom to explore. . . freedom to fly.
- We are open to any design suggestions, however including a globe (in some way) is requested to convey travel possibilities.(Attached is a stock photo image example)
- If a plane is used, please avoid too many details since this may cause anxiety among people who fear flying. Abstract approaches are welcomed.
- Please avoid anything that looks cartoonish or like clipart
Freedom to Fly offers programs and services to help people overcome their fear of flying. The principals of Freedom to Fly Now are Martin Seif, Ph.D., and Judith Chessa, CSW. Dr. Martin Seif is an acknowledged expert in the field of Anxiety Disorders, Associate Director of the White Plains Hospital Anxiety and Phobia Treatment Center, and, for the past 13 years, has led a 6-week group program for fearful fliers. Judith Chessa is the Coordinator of the White Plains Hospital Anxiety & Phobia Treatment Center. She helped to develop and has been involved in the Center’s Freedom to Fly program since its inception.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.