It was a pleasure working with Adhitya. Her logo suggestion was immediately eye-catching among other ideas in the contest. All along she was very helpful, very fast replying and suggesting new ideas. We appreciate all her hard work, we would happily work with her again.
- Lee Xian
Great service, so willing to accommodate my design needs.
The logo Smart88 created truly captured the heart of what we were looking for as a non-profit. Great work!!!
In two days Psykopet created my budinesscard and Picture for email. I al really happy with the designs and the cooperation with psykopet. It's a Nice person!
How Feedthehuman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Feed the Human
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Feed the Human website and podcast mission statement:
1. Support and inspire action towards improved personal wellness;
2. Share science-based nutritional information in an accessible and fun way;
3. Share information about Canadian and Canadian-accessible nutrition, food, and fitness-related products and services
4. Provide a safe and fun place for people to show up as they are and share their experiences.
5. Promote the idea that there is no perfect solution when it comes to nutrition and fitness practices; everyone has to find their own path;
6. Promote the idea that true health and wellness requires feeding the body, mind, and spirit
Target audience are those that want to make a change with their diet and fitness but a change they can sustain and work into their lives.Both males and females (probably more females) between the ages of 25 and 50 will read the blog.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Feed the human. A simple and blunt name for a blog and podcast that attempts to focus people on feeding their bodies as they were meant to be fed. We need to see ourselves as the mammals,hunter-gatherers and omnivores that we are. We need to view ourselves as an animal - a human - that need a certain nutritional principles. These nutritional principles include eating whole, real, food in the form that nature created it. We are physiologically built to eat plants and meats.
I want the logo to be modern, simple and playful but not silly or cute. Colours are meant to symbolize the earth. Brown of course for earth and a darker turquoise to symbolize water (and the sky). Earth, water and sky are the ingredients for the food that Mother Nature provides.
The logo will be used on a blog/website and also needs to be the icon for a podcast.
I am pretty open to how it looks and admittedly the most uncreative person but I do have one image in my mind but this does not necessarily have to be used: a human in a garden growing plants with a spear (symbolizing hunting). But I do like the idea of human/plant/animal involved.