“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
We need a CAP logo design: The underpinning of our organization and philosophy in life is powered by the acronym CAP (Commitment plus Action produce Passion). CAP is the path to all things successful in sports, academics, business and arguably in life. It is what separates us from the pack. Without going into too much detail we must first make a Commitment to our goals and then take the necessary Action(s) to achieve them. Actions consist of the 4Ps – Plan, Practice, Prevail, and Perfect. Understanding how doing both while repeating this process by committing to larger and more challenging goals lead to our ability to create our own Passion for the work we pursue.
This logo will become an icon that represents a prescriptive program for people to follow and create their own passion needed to achieve unthinkable results at work and in life. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your design skills because the logo we choose will eventually rank among the Nike and Under Armour logos of the world.
Our role is to inspire and this logo should do the same. Good luck!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Application spans across sports, academics and business but will be exclusive to those willing to commit to achieve (CAP-able to play professional sports, CAP-able to enter and succeed in college, CAP-able to become an executive etc.).
To start we will use this logo in the following two areas:
• Athletics: Sponsoring nationally recognized sports programs to wear this logo on practice jerseys
• A CAP Foundation for High School Students: Sponsoring impoverished public school students pursing a goal to attend college but can’t afford it
Please take note of the following:
• No cartoons
• Do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
• Typeface should be clear and legible. This logo will be used for multiple purposes on many surfaces i.e. online, clothing, sports equipment, our book, stationary etc.
• We require print and web file format
Think out of the box and be creative. We will provide prompt feedback on all entries.