I'm a 26 year old fashion lover and entrepreneur looking to launch a fashion blog with an ecommerce arm. The blog discusses interesting happenings in the fashion, technology and art scenes as well as cultural trends and is meant to drive traffic to the ecommerce site. We will commission up and coming designers to create limited edition products to benefit featured causes and charities on the ecommerce site. In my vision, the site will be a trifecta, benefiting great causes, conscious consumers, and budding designers alike. I’ve been wanting to start this for over two years. A love of fashion and a love of giving back are at the heart of this project for me. The name is derived from the idea of mixing high and low culture, art and philanthropy and how sometimes, the most sophisticated fashion statements are an amalgam of opposites.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Adults 18-34 who are fashion savvy, urban dwellers
- Use smart phones and are heavy web users
- Deeply engaged in the purchase process, consulting with blogs, friends and magazines for pre-shopping research
- Are interested in social activism and conversant in politics and current events
- At their core, these users appreciate quality and being early adopters of a trend, or early supporters of a designer
I’d like the logo to incorporate electricity, light, the idea of moving light AND/OR utilize neon colors, street art/photography or graffiti.
- Minimal and sleek, a logo that can stand on its own and be compelling
- The logo will likely be used against a black background so will need to stand out accordingly
- “Alchemy is Chic” must be in the text of the logo
- Please no clip art or stock images
- File Formats: jpeg, bit, gif, web file format in layered .psd (RGB), Print file format CMYK in EPS and Adobe Illustrator
**Please also feel free to submit your own original ideas that you think fit the brand.**