Wonderful artist to work with possessing a keen eye for design. Thank you for all your work!
- Michelle Sponseller
How Michelle Sponseller started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Art Walk Central
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Art Walk Central will be an annual month-long interactive art competition designed to stimulate broad public participation utilizing local venues such as: public spaces, businesses, museums and galleries as exhibit and performance spaces.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The new logo should meet the following requirements:
• The organization name (Art Walk Central) should be included in the final design.
• The logo should be immediately identifiable.
• If abstract, the logo should be simple and clear in concept.
• The logo should convey the character of Art Walk Central while incorporating energy and vitality in the design.
• It must be distinctive in the quality and originality of its visual image and not offend any national, cultural or religious sensitivity.
• The concept must be relevant to the organization (Art Walk Central).
• It must adapt well to electronic media, printed media, reduction to small sizes, one-color and full-color, both in positive and negative form (used on light or dark backgrounds).
• Must work both with and without text `www.artwalkcentral.com'
• Must be the original work of the submitter and be free of any copyright or other intellectual property claims.
• The above information is not meant to limit creativity in any way. We are open to a wide range of creative solutions.