Awesome to work with! All request done fast and easy to work with! Would recommend to anyone! Thanks again!
The first design from this individual was incredible. And it just got better. Very fast. Very responsive. Very creative. I couldn't be happier with his work. Simply awesome.
I am really happy with the new design of the logo of https://hostingchecker.com It is simple, modern and gets the idea of the tool. I also like the color scheme. Great work and thanks.
Anna is wonderful to work with! Very committed to delivering a high quality product.
Alles hat super geklappt, ich bin sehr zufrieden. Vielen Dank.
The designer created a brand logo that we thought capture the company's identity.
How nichatelain started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Private and professional well being
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hello Mondays is a new service to prevent stress and burn-out in companies with a global approach:
We have a 3 steps approach:
1) DIAGNOSTIC: we measure with a on-line tool the exposition of individuals, departments and companies to the risk of burn-out.
We suggest solution to decrease the stress factors risk.
2) PREVENTION: we teach with dedicated workshop and coachings the risk of stress and burn-out where employees learn how to identify and manage these risks inside a team.
3) CURATION: we help employees and their managers to reintegrate their workspace after a burn-out or a long-term absence.
We have different workshops and coaching that stress on:
- How to be organize at work ? (work life) ?
- How to be organize at home (private life) ?
- Sportive coach
- Nutritional coach
- Stress coach: canalize your energy and manage your stress
Our industry is HUMAN RESOURCES and our interlocutors are people working in human resources or safety & prevention department.
We try to bring a solution at the boundary between psychological, medical, well-being , sportive nutritional fields.
The human is central
What industry do you think your business is most related to?