- BIGGEST REQUIREMENTS
* We want you to come up with a creative design that focuses on the icon-logo.
* The colors and style are left to your discretion, it should be creative enough like our company.
- We don't have a font in mind and would welcome suggestions for fonts or new/unique fonts. An interesting font would add to the distinctiveness of the identity created.
- Proposed tag line: Confidential, so here are the number of characters: "Xxxxxxxxxxx Vvvvvvvv Ooo B Ffffff Gee"
* The output will need vector format like that produced by
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. For the print, it should have pantone colors.
- Examples I like: The thematic presence of this site is exciting to me for the rich colors and intensity of the logo. I also like the 3D shading effect. http://www.iconaircraft.com
EXAMPLE: Take a look at this work from a designer on this site who
created this winning entry for an innovative new aircraft company. The
design impressed me on so many levels
- The innovative graphic that incorporated an aviation visual (bird)
with aviation elements (airfoil cross-sections as drawing arcs)
- Color gradation across the page
- Representation of how it would look on stationery and a business card
- Bold color scheme
- Innovative font and font coloring
It does not mean that I necessarily want these elements replicated
in this contest but it does represent the quality of design effort and
creativity that I am hoping to achieve. The overall visual impact is
coherent and compelling.
I COMMIT TO BEING PROMPT IN MY RESPONSES AND GIVING THE CLEAREST POSSIBLE FEEDBACK TO RESPONDING DESIGNERS SO THAT THIS IS A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND ENJOYABLE PROCESS